.

.

3/5/12


MORNING STRAWBERRIES// Ready for Spring

3/5/12
morning strawberries 1
morning strawberries 2
morning strawberries 3
morning strawberries 6
morning strawberries 4

The weather has been warming up a little bit, and I can't wait til spring.  By this time of year, I'm totally sick of being cold and missing the summer fruits that make the most deliciously simple snacks.  When I was little, summer was always unquestionably my favorite season- no school, swimming every afternoon, and getting to run around in shorts all day.  Now that I'm older, with the introduction of springtime allergies, and especially after experiencing my first blisteringly hot summer last year in the valley- I've tried to tell myself to appreciate the winter more.  However, by the time March hits, I'm pretty much over being appreciative and wishing that the sun would come out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment