.

.

3/8/13


THAILAND // Travel Diary

3/8/13
THAILAND COVER_2

I finally got around to putting together some photos from a trip Taylor and I took to Thailand last December. It was my first time stepping foot in Asia if you don't count the Hong Kong airport (which is actually a really nice airport and a great place to practice ordering food with my shoddy Cantonese) I've always had the itch for travel since a trip to Africa in 2007, when I was a wide eyed college student leaving North America by myself for the first time, and was totally blown away at how differently people from all sorts of cultures lived on the other side of the world.

One of the things I loved most about Thailand was its relationship to water, if you look closely at this picture of Phuket from above, those little white darts are actually long tail boats speeding away to and fro.

I'll be back next week with more pictures, but til then, have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can't wait to see pictures! From what I've seen around, it looks like a gorgeous place!

Post a Comment