.

.

6/10/13


GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY

6/10/13
griffith 2
griffith 3
grif 7
grif 1
grif 3
grif 2
grif 8
griffith 1


Took these photos a while back before Taylor and I moved up north. Was my first time to the Griffith and I can't believe I didn't go any sooner. What an incredible place! When we drove in, and saw all the trees and started going up the mountain, I was like - Where the heck are we?!?!

They have this really cool telescope where you can see the surface of the moon- I've always been fascinated by the moon and the stars.  Last year I took my first stab and taking pictures of them on our trip to Palm Springs, and I was so in awe of the complexities of the solar system.  Hoping we can go see the stars again this summer on a camping trip with some friends!

There were also some pretty amazing views of LA.  I was too lazy to lug the tripod around with us, but couldn't resist taking a few blurry pictures anyway:

grif 6a
grif 5

2 comments:

Stef Arochi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this place. Holds a piece of my <3. Thanks for sharing these amazing pictures!

Stef

YOLOLOS SOMOS... said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful views. The entire world at your feet!

Post a Comment