.

.

1/21/15


2015

1/21/15
1U5A6013 2
1U5A6040 2-2

Photos from trip to Valley of Fire State Park in Overton, Nevada


2015, here we go! The last full year of my twenties.



At start of 2014, I wrote that I wanted to take more risks, make time for art, be more vulnerable and face the discomfort of my fears. Reflecting back on the events of year - I think learning to step outside my comfort zone helped me realize that though there were still failures along the way, there were also small moments of triumph and self-discovery. Every now and then, I'd surprise myself and uncover something inside me that I never knew I had. What a freeing insight to receive at a time in my life when I thought I had already reached the limits of who I was and who I couldn't be.

In 2015, I want to continue to build off that and focus this year on letting go of emotional baggage and search instead for more meaning. I want to dream bigger, and live with greater purpose. Part of me knows this will involve letting go of my ideas of what it means to be successful. Maybe a year from now I’ll be making less money, or maybe I will have finally moved to a city I love, or maybe it will look exactly the same . But regardless of what it looks like on the outside, I hope I'm happier and lighter; excited to wake up every day and able to love others fully, both with my heart and talents.


1U5A6052 2
1U5A6021 2

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those are lovely message for the new year. I hope you are doing well!

itjoycemyheart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

beautiful photos. So reflective. I hope for all the same things for you, but selfishly hope that some miracle occurs to allow you to achieve all this and still have lunch with me everyday :)

goodluck getting lighter ;)
no more pizza for both of us!

Post a Comment