.

.

5/10/16


Month 7

5/10/16
Noah--2

Our little 8 month old is already feeling way too grown up. We took this photo a couple weeks back when Noah was being fussier than usual, when all of a sudden I caught a flash of his two bottom teeth appearing! Sometimes I feel like it's gotta to be a pretty great life being baby - but then I bet it's super stressful to have all these things changing so quickly all the time. In a matter of weeks, Noah went from scooting around, sitting and then standing (supported). The other day he scared us half to death when we went to get him from the crib and he was perched up on the rail waiting for us with a "what took you guys so long?" look on his face. 6 Months ago he couldn't even hold his own head up? Anyway. love this guy. so. much. :) I feel like I'm always caught in two worlds where I feel like the time is passing by too quickly and I just want him to be a baby for a little longer, but also falling in love more and more each day when I can see him interacting with us more, and can't wait to be able to talk to him, walk with him and all the wonderful things I hope we are blessed enough to experience in the years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment