.

.

8/20/11


HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

8/20/11
A night spent making invitations,
and a lovely surprise from Taylor at work.

happy 3 year-2
Last week Taylor surprised me on our 3 year anniversary by sending flowers to the office. I don't know what it is about flowers but they make me REALLY happy. They die in a few days, they're super expensive, and are kind of completely unnecessary, but they make me so happy even if I am buying them for someone else.

Anyway, we didn't really end up having much of a celebration this year because we were in such a big rush to finish our wedding invitations by the weekend. Taylor stopped by work after everyone was gone to help out and this is a picture he took of me at the end of the night when I was super grumpy and he forced me to take a picture with the flowers. I thought it was hilarious because that is the exact expression I would have on my face when I was 4 or 5 and my mom would force me to take pictures with things... I can be such a pain in the butt sometimes, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment