.

.

8/10/11


My Best Friend's Wedding

8/10/11
tmj wedding


This weekend, Tiffany finally got married!
Was seriously the most fun I've had in a really long time! More pictures to come, but this one that my other bff joyce sent me makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and is definitely one of my favorites from that night! We were trying to get a picture together all day but were so busy running around doing all sorts of things for the wedding- but finally at the end of the night, somehow the three of us ended up in the bathroom at the same time, and were finally able to sneak in a picture together. I really miss these two and all our crazy adventures, especially now that I'm other side of California... but don't feel too sorry for me just yet- get ready for a major deja vu on October 1, because these two are going to be walking down the aisle AGAIN for my wedding! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment