.

.

8/1/11


Saturday Hangout with Harry Potter

8/1/11
Ever since moving to so cal, Taylor and I don’t have the luxury of living 20 minutes away from each other anymore. (at one point, we even lived a 5 minute walk from each other!) So since it’s not as convenient to hang out at each others places, one of our new favorite spots to hang out down here is the park. (We learned the hard way during a trip to the zoo last year that I don’t actually like to engage in any sort of physical activity other than eating and sitting, so we try to avoid going places that require too much physical exertion . (but more on that story some other time)) So this weekend, we headed out to the park and took a few pictures.

glasses
glasses-board-2-copy1
Anyway, I was just sitting there soaking in the summery late afternoon sun when I noticed that Taylor was being really quiet. So I turned around to see what he was doing, and all of a sudden, i see taylor staring up at me through the Harry Potter glasses that we (or shall we say I) won at Chuck e Cheese with the goofiest grin I’ve ever seen plastered on his face. Don’t you think he seriously looks so hilarious/creepy?? I was really jealous and had him take a picture of me wearing the glasses too, but mine came nowhere near topping his….

glasses-board-3-copy1
As you can see, we are clearly way too easily amused. I really hope for your sake that you had a more exciting weekend than ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment