.

.

6/4/12


EVENING WALKS AND PURPLE TREES

6/4/12
purple makes me happy 5
pruple makes me happy 2
purple makes me happy 3

Just some pictures Taylor and I took while walking around our neighborhood. I love those purple trees I keep seeing around and how their petals drop on the ground like a purple carpet. Taylor told me that he used to have one in his childhood home, but that they were kind of a pain because they had a lot of sap and made the car sticky though, so I guess he was able to save himself from me begging him to buy us a house with a purple tree in the front yard... smart man!

Been putting my hair in a braid a lot these days because it's getting long and split-ended and a months overdue for a haircut. Thinking about growing out my bangs, but we shall see. I'm still recovering from earlier this year when I tried to cut them straight across so I haven't trimmed them since January. I seem to have always had the urge to that- cut my bangs straight across, but I hate it every time so I really don't know why I haven't learned my lesson by now! haha....

1 comment:

Charlotte said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, I would have to agree with your husband, sticky & messy to clean up! I would agree, I haven't met another grown male-person named Taylor, like, ever, but I always thought it was such a cute name for a guy. Quirky and cute with a little bit of badass. :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, your photos & blog are quite enjoyable! Happy Monday!

Post a Comment