.

.

7/2/12


BACK FROM THE WEDDING

7/2/12
picture with girls 2

A quick photo from Joyce's instagram taken from this past weekend's insanely beautiful wedding in the Bay Area. The sun is peeking out behind us, so some of our faces are a little washed out, but I still love this photo because I really don't get many opportunities to see these girls anymore :(

I suppose it is back to the real world now! I must say it's really good to be back home though- I'm pretty pooped from the drive! We also visited our friends Dan and Kirsten on the way home, so we were on the road the entire day. I'm glad that we have the 4th of July off to decompress a little, maybe get some laundry done, shop for groceries. Errands always take so much longer than I wish they would! I think I'm going to try to see fireworks that night too. Either way, I hope you're having a wonderful start to your week!

1 comment:

Tiffany said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

=) love this moment.

Post a Comment