.

.

2/11/13


RECAP

2/11/13




JANUARY 2013_RGB



1. Hello 2013! 3. Ate soul food with Joyce and Jen Chiang at Les Sisters... amazing food, and even better company! 4. Wine Tasting with my awesome mother in law, Grammy and Aunt Sarah  6. Started getting into Fraiser, now that I'm older I finally get the jokes! 7. Taylor bought Costco dinosaur chicken nuggets, feel like a kid again when I'm eating them 8.Been so cold at my apartment that I've been wearing beanies indoors  9. Saw Beasts of the Southern Wild, so amazing, never seen anything like it  11.  Tiff was in town and we ate to our beloved Hugo's Tacos  16.  Visited the Pasadena Art Centerr with Tiff 17. My go-to flats this month  24.  My mom surprised me with sushi!  Moms are the best!  26.  Addicted to Milk Duds for the past month and a half  27.  Started watching the West Wing. I wish I worked at the White House and talked in Sorkin-eque snappy dialogue with my coworkers all day  30.  Finished The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes, funny, sharp and deeply insightful.  31. Stayed at the Hotel Valencia, really gorgeous and staff could not have been friendlier!


______________________________

Happy Chinese New Year!  I am still stuffed from the Chinese banquet my family had last night, and probably ate a month's worth of meat in the span of 3 hours!  I think I need to eat a salad this morning for breakfast.  It was a festive occasion to be sure, we decided to celebrate everything at once- 5 birthdays and my cousins' newborn son Tobias being born on January 1!

January was a whirlwind of a month- been going through some unexpected transitions, but I'm so thankful to friends and family who have been so loving and supportive about everything.

Here are some previous recap sketches... hoping I can keep these up this year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this. These illustrations are so cute and unique. Looks like January was wonderful.

Ana said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your drawings! They're always so adorable!

itjoycemyheart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy Chinese New Year! I always look forward to your sketches and I'm thankful that I was able to be part of your January so much! I'm really thankful that we've been able to meet up more and more and soon even more. You really are more of a blessing than you know! :)

Post a Comment