.

.

2/8/13


ADVENTURING AT LACMA AGAIN

2/8/13




My dear friend Tiffany was in town to visit, and we went to see the Caravaggio exhibit at LACMA. I hardly took any photos because we spent the majority of the time with paintings, and we weren't allowed to take any pictures. It was pretty spectacular to say the least, I wish I knew how to paint, I feel like that's one of the most legit artist skills to have.  I am so jealous that Tiff is becoming such an amazing artist, she finally showed me some of her work, and it totally took my breath away!

Here are some photos of the Walter De Maria exhibit that was right outside- gosh the light sure was pretty.    Even though this is my second time at LACMA within the last six months, I still don't think I even scratched the surface of what they have there, I still need to see Metropolis II!

Here are some photos from our first visit  if you missed those!

No comments:

Post a Comment