.

.

3/16/14


RECAP

3/16/14






Feb 2014, calendar illustration




1. Surf and Turf  1. Happy red poppies growing outside my apartment 2. Seattle Seahawks win the Superbowl   4. Addicted to the Werthers at work  5. Jen and Eric: Muracci's 2 Japanese Curry and Grill 7. Sochi Olympics  13. Che with Tiff  14. Valentine's Day 16. Quadruple date at B Street and Vine  18.  My mom's 60th birthday!! year of the horse  23. Ate at Gather with one of my long lost friends John Kim!  23. Hanging out at Tammie's house  25. Trying to start studying again 26: Slice of New York with Julie  25: RAIN.. we actually got some rain
______________________________


February was a month full of good friends and good food. I really cherished all these moments and am so grateful to have such great people in my life!

p.s. Here are some previous recaps

3 comments:

Char said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Melody! How have you been? It's Char. I changed my username from charsd to simplynewtral a few months ago.

I'm loving your recaps as always, it motivates me to start one myself :) By the way, do you have an Instagram?

Hope you have a wonderful week :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A month filled with good food and good friends? Sounds positively lovely! Love the cute illustrations as always. Your month certainly looks vibrant :)

itjoycemyheart said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

my goodness these months are flying by..I always love these recaps - especially when I'm part of one or more of the icons :)

Post a Comment